Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Reflective post Final

1. I've done a lot of dark writing. Which I admit was pretty weird for me. But the one I am proud of was the one with Shaw. His story was the one I am most proud of. I really got comfortable with this class at the end. Starting to show more of my love for video games. I should have renamed the picture of the day thing "Game picture of the day." I really liked how I got comments on all of my work. No matter how short it was.
2. I've read a lot of cool things. A lot of cool dark writings come from Ashley and I really like liana's blog. 
3. When I was setting up my blog. I started out something like my Tumblr. But then I started to show more of my love for gaming and TV shows. So, I based it off one of my favorite villains. In Borderlands, Marley is a skag. Marley has a brother named Mo. Who will let himself on fire and run AT YOU. And some people call themselves metal. While Marley, runs around and tries to trap you in one place while Mo burns you at the stake that Marley made. Skag Gully is where they live. So, I tried to make my blog look as close as possible to it.I may even make a blog like this one just for me.
4. In my journal I have wrote many little writings about things I like. Some reviews and such. I'm not a huge fan of writing by hand so I may not keep up a journal. 
5. "When I started to play this game I felt like I was at a mall in Christmas waiting to purchase pencils. Ryse: Son of loading Rome is a new gen game historical slasher game. I love history games but this was not very accurate. But I have yet to find a game that is. The camera was like a drunk bird with fire ants on him. And you can command an army. But you really don't say anything. Just were I put my cover. Makes you feel like Stonewall Jackson, doesn't it? At least it wasn't as bad as Assassin's Creed Revelation with the ONE LANE battle. But heaven forbid they make three lanes like League of Legends." 
6. "Without warning a white blur appeared and slammed the door closed. He was so taken by surprise he fell backwards on to his tail bone. That was a woman. From what little his memory had of it, she was white as ivory and had no eyes. This couldn’t be real. No way.
When he finally rose from his fall he tried to open the door again. Locked. As it had been before."
7. I'm hoping I can start reviewing video games. It seems fun and something I love to do.
8. All I can say is, NEVER let anyone tell you you can't. Do what you love no matter who tells you, you can't.
Happy holidays! And new years! See you around and thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bo! I'm glad I got to know you and I wish you lots of happiness in your future. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete